What is Integrated Marketing?
Integrated marketing refers to a holistic communication approach in the field of marketing. It is an approach which is concerned about making sure that your marketing performance is consistent both offline and online. It also refers to a strategy which aims to unify various marketing methods including one-to-one marketing, direct marketing and mass marketing. The main objective of integrated marketing is to reinforce and complement the market and positive impact of each marketing method used while also employing the generated market data in the field of product pricing, development, distribution and customer service. In integrated marketing, consistency is important. It is said to be the secret towards ensuring that your customers completely understand the message that you are conveying, thereby allowing you to obtain the most profitable results and the highest return on your investment. It also aims to help you spend on the right marketing approach so earning your desired profit will become possible.
If you want to achieve success in integrated marketing, then you are advised to look for a way to effectively integrate your marketing message with the help of online and offline tactics. The techniques that you should use must also be effective in increasing your visibility without requiring you to invest too much. Among the most effective integrated marketing techniques that are available at present are social media marketing, search engine optimization, internet marketing, website development and design, interactive media, direct response marketing, graphic design, copywriting, corporate identity and branding, audio and video product production, public relations and print and promotional designs.
Brainmeasures Integrated Marketing Certification Program
The integrated marketing certification course which is now available at Brainmeasures is the most suitable online certification course for you if you are one of those who plan on fully understanding everything about integrated marketing. With the help of the integrated marketing course offered by Brainmeasures, you get the opportunity to strengthen your background about this specific marketing approach and the many benefits that it can offer. Taking part in this online certification program allows you to undergo an integrated marketing training which works in your attempt to gather all the information that you need to become a real expert in this field including the basics of performing integrated marketing campaigns, the most effective marketing techniques that you can use in this field and the many integrated marketing tools that you should never fail to own. By successfully completing this certification course, you can reward yourself with an integrated marketing certificate which serves as an indication that you have a stronger background in this specific field.
Highlights of the Integrated Marketing Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Brainmeasures integrated marketing certification program will never fail to raise your awareness about all the vital concepts and aspects related to integrated marketing. The comprehensiveness of this integrated marketing certification course increases your chances of completely understanding the following:
- Integrated marketing and its many definitions
- Applying consistency in all your integrated marketing campaigns
- Preparing an effective integrated marketing campaign plan
- Basics of positioning and the most essential features that usually form part of it
- Understanding the planning matrix and its major components including the business audiences, corporate audiences and departmental audiences
- Identifying the most effective structure for your marketing campaign
- Effectively setting your marketing and business objectives
- Making sure that your campaign targets your key audiences
- Strengths and weaknesses associated to advertising
- Understanding the advertising scope
- Creating brand press releases and understanding their major strengths and weaknesses
- Using direct mail marketing, taking advantage of its strengths and dealing with its weaknesses
- Importance of performing relationship marketing campaigns
- Major objectives of sponsorship and the basics of planning for this type of campaign
- Effectively designing and packing your products to boost your corporate or brand identity
- Taking advantage of electronic communication when marketing your products and services
- Gathering the most effective integrated marketing tools
Beneficiaries of the Integrated Marketing Certification Program
The integrated marketing certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures aims to offer remarkable benefits to numerous individuals and professionals. You can expect this certification course to work suitably for all marketing managers, marketing research professionals, sales professionals, account managers, public relations practitioners, advertising professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners and any other individuals and professionals who are responsible in developing the most effective integrated marketing campaigns.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Integrated Marketing Certification Course
The integrated marketing industry is also flourishing at present so expect to access numerous jobs after you receive your integrated marketing certification. With the help of your integrated marketing certification, your skills and knowledge will become more effective for the following positions:
- Integrated Marketing Manager
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns Planner
- Integrated Marketing Consultant
- Integrated Marketing Director
- Integrated Marketing Account Executive
Expected Salary for Integrated Marketing Certification Holders
Getting your desired level of salary is also possible after you successfully complete your integrated marketing certification course. Once you finally take a hold of your integrated marketing certification, you can start working as an integrated marketing consultant which allows you to earn around $84,000 to $114,000 annually. You can also get the position of an integrated marketing manager which usually receives around $78,000 to $160,000 per year.