What is Oracle Fusion?
Oracle Fusion refers to a kind of technology based on standards which takes advantage of reference blueprints and architecture when it comes to building applications. Its major functions and objectives include releasing integrated applications suite from PS, Sieble, JDE and Oracle lines and presenting a kind of process integration layer which effectively spans across all applications within your organization whether these are primarily linked to Oracle or not. It should also be noted that Oracle Fusion is mainly composed of two vital parts. The first one is the Fusion Middleware which is primarily composed of an application server from Oracle and any other components of some useful technologies acquired by Oracle in the last few years. It covers a lot of essential areas including content management, SOA, identity management and business intelligence. What makes Middleware even more effective is that it works in allowing workflows in various applications to be integrated completely even if they have different basic architecture and codes.
Its second main component is the Oracle Fusion Applications that refer to a collection of next generation software applications suite from Oracle. These applications are primarily distributed across different families including supply chain management, human capital management, financial management, procurement, project portfolio management, governance and supply chain management. It should also be noted that the architecture for Oracle Fusion takes advantage of core principles including being model-driven, information centric, service and event-enabled, standards based and grid ready.
Brainmeasures Oracle Fusion Certification Program
The Oracle Fusion certification course which you can now access at Brainmeasures is the most beneficial online certification course for you if you have longed to master everything about the Oracle Fusion technology. By enrolling in this Oracle Fusion course from Brainmeasures, you will no longer find it hard to embrace the definitions of all the concepts and terms linked to this specific technology no matter how complex they are. Deciding to take part in this online certification program gives you the opportunity to access the company’s Oracle Fusion training which covers the most essential aspects about the technology including its two major components namely the Oracle Fusion Middleware and the Oracle Fusion Applications, their major functions, their scope and coverage, its architecture and framework and the major principles used in running its architecture and the produced programs and applications. By earning your Oracle Fusion certificate from Brainmeasures, you will no longer have an extremely difficult time proving to the industry that you have the strongest skill set and the most comprehensive knowledge in the field.
Highlights of the Oracle Fusion Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The comprehensiveness of the Oracle Fusion certification program offered by Brainmeasures is indeed one of the program’s remarkable qualities. By enrolling in Brainmeasures Oracle Fusion certification course, it will be easier for you to collect accurate information about the following:
- Introduction to Oracle Fusion and the most useful technologies associated to it
- History of Fusion and its different brands and versions
- Learning everything about the different technologies associated to
- Oracle Fusion including SOA, Web 2.0 and Java
- Introduction to Oracle ADF and JDeveloper
- Major roles of the Oracle Fusion framework
- Understanding Oracle ADF’s building blocks
- Effectively organizing Oracle Fusion Applications and your own source files
- Basics of building the major components of ADF business
- Major functions of ADF business components
- Introduction to entity objects, view objects and application modules
- Major roles linked to entity object
- Effectively managing and creating entity objects
- How to effectively implement calculated attributes?
- Effectively developing view links from the Application navigator and ADF business components diagram
- Understanding, creating, managing and editing application modules
- Effective business service validation implementation
- Basics of performing validation against query results, view object attributes and static list of values
- Major components of ADF faces including their layout and visual components
- Basics of establishing application flows
- Different types, diagrams, page fragments, trains, scopes and parameters for task flows
Beneficiaries of the Oracle Fusion Certification Program
The Oracle Fusion certification program offered by Brainmeasures is comprehensive enough that you will never find it hard to master every aspect related to it. This certification course is more beneficial for all individuals and professionals especially consultants, programmers, developers and administrators who are responsible in implementing the Oracle Fusion technology and want to gain more exposure to the major components of this specific technology.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Oracle Fusion Certification Course
An Oracle Fusion certification is also a huge help if you are planning to enjoy a more flourishing career. With the help of your Oracle Fusion certification, you will have an easier time getting the following positions:
- Oracle Fusion Consultant
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Architect
- Oracle Fusion Senior Manager
- Oracle Fusion Applications Developer
- Oracle Fusion Project Manager
- Oracle Fusion Applications Administrator
Expected Salary for Oracle Fusion Certification Holders
Your dream of earning an even higher salary can also be reached after you successfully complete your Oracle Fusion certification course. With the help of your Oracle Fusion certification, it will be easier for you to grab the position of an Oracle Fusion architect which offers an annual salary of around $91,000 to $142,000 per year. You can also work as an Oracle Fusion Applications developer which allows you to receive as much as $157,000 annually.