What is Alfresco?
Alfresco refers to a fully comprehensive platform and enterprise content management system which can effectively provide document management, records management, collaboration, web content management, imaging and knowledge management solutions. It utilizes the best open source technologies including Hibernate, Spring, Lucene, Java Server Faces, web services, more modern standards and contributions with an aim of creating high quality software which can be quickly produced at a lower cost. It is versatile enough to operate in various platforms including PHP, MySQL, Linux, Windows, IIS and Apache. What makes Alfresco platform amazing is the fact that it has a lot of effective capabilities including document management, records management, web content management, integrated publishing, repository level versioning, repository access, multi-language support, workflow, Lucene search, graphical user interface (GUI) which is fully based on browser and officially support Firefox and Internet Explorer and desktop integration with OpenOffice.org and Microsoft Office.
You will also get the chance to enjoy all the features installed in Alfresco. For web content management, Alfresco offers powerful tools and features that will help you in effectively publishing contents on the web including a more integrated collaboration environment which is extremely useful in allowing web teams to effectively work together, marketing teams that can help you in simply creating and publishing new contents, office to web tool which is extremely useful in automatically publishing enterprise content, built-in industry standard technology which you can easily extend with the help of the most popular development tools and social publishing framework which allows you to effectively push your contents to third party services.
Brainmeasures Alfresco Certification Program
The Alfresco certification program which you can easily access at Brainmeasures is the best online certification course for you if you are one of those who plan to gain a more complete understanding about the Alfresco platform. By enrolling in the Alfresco course offered by Brainmeasures, you get the opportunity to obtain all the information that you need to become a real expert in this field. One thing that makes this certification course from Brainmeasures amazing is the fact that it offers a highly comprehensive Alfresco training which is guaranteed to supply you with accurate information about Alfresco including its most remarkable capabilities, functions and features and the most powerful tools that you can use in making the most out of the offered capabilities of this platform. By getting a copy of your Alfresco certificate, you will find it easier to show your skills and expertise in this field and capture the attention of those who are in great need of your service.
Highlights of the Alfresco Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Among the most remarkable qualities of the Alfresco certification course offered by Brainmeasures are its extensiveness, updated information and accuracy. By enrolling in Brainmeasures Alfresco certification course, you will find it easier to gather accurate information about the following related topics:
- Introduction to the Alfresco platform
- Taking full advantage of all the Alfresco tools and features including those that are linked to web content management and basic document management
- Understanding the most powerful content authoring tools
- Effectively separating presentation from content
- Steps that you need to undertake in performing the systematic
- publication or deployment process
- Understanding the functions of customized and content-centric applications
- A more comprehensive overview on the Alfresco architecture
- Open source components that form a huge part of the Alfresco platform
- Understanding the major protocols and standards supported by the platform
- Steps and procedures involved in customizing Alfresco
- Understanding the customization function of Alfresco including its custom views, simple workflow, dashlets and rule actions
- Using advanced tools in customizing the platform
- How to effectively extend the content model?
- Performing more automated operations on contents using Alfresco
- Effectively streamlining even the most complex business processes by using more advanced workflows
- Taking complete control of your websites
Beneficiaries of the Alfresco Certification Program
The Alfresco certification program available at Brainmeasures is proven to be really impressive because of all the remarkable benefits that it provides to numerous professionals in the IT industry. It caters to the needs of developers, architects, business stakeholders, development managers, IT professionals and any other professionals and business organizations that plan to improve their IT infrastructure and capabilities through the Alfresco platform.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Alfresco Certification Course
Numerous jobs will also be introduced to you after you receive your Alfresco certification. By earning your Alfresco certification, you will find it easier to grab any of the following jobs:
- Alfresco Developer
- Alfresco Open Source Consultant
- Alfresco Administrator
- Alfresco Functional Analyst
- Alfresco Solutions Engineer
Expected Salary for Alfresco Certification Holders
Earning an Alfresco certification is also a major help if you are planning to start getting a higher pay. Successfully completing an Alfresco certification course makes it possible for you to easily get the position of an Alfresco functional analyst which allows you to receive around $57,000 to $72,000 annually. You can also use your certification to work as an Alfresco developer which gives you the opportunity to get as much as $85,000 annually.