What is VBScript?
VBScript which stands for Visual Basic Scripting refers to an active scripting language which was developed and introduced by Microsoft to the public. It is primarily designed as a kind of lightweight scripting language which comes with a faster interpreter that you can use in various Microsoft environments. You can use this language in component object model as a means of accessing the elements that run or operate a specific environment such as the FSO or the File System Object which is primarily used in creating, updating, reading and deleting files. One of the major functions of VBScript is to help web page developers to improve their ability in creating more dynamic web pages. HTML is considered by many as not enough to create more interactive web pages. VBScript comes with a lot of tools and features that make it possible for you to create dynamic and interactive web pages like those tools that are designed to easily access the file system of web servers, print current time and date and more advanced tools that are extremely useful for web programmers in their attempt to develop useful web applications.
It should also be noted that VBScript is popular for being a general-purpose scripting language so you can expect all its features and tools to be really useful. Among the many features that you will surely enjoy from VBScript are the extended error trapping and strong typing ability. Note that the feature designed to easily pass variable number of parameters to subroutines are already removed.
Brainmeasures VBScript Certification Program
The VBScript certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is the most ideal online certification course for you if you have longed to become a VBScript expert. This VBScript course works effectively in your attempt to receive the most accurate information about the language and improve your skills in using it. By enrolling in this certification course, you get the chance to undergo the most sought after VBScript training which is guaranteed to work in explaining to you in full detail the most essential concepts linked to the VBScript scripting language, its major components and functions, the most common features installed in it and the many VBScript tools, techniques and features that you can use in developing the most dynamic and interactive web pages. Once you finally take a hold of your VBScript certificate, you will have an easier time informing the public that you are one of the most skillful and competent VBScript experts at present.
Highlights of the VBScript Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The comprehensiveness of the VBScript certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is a strong indication that it can help you in obtaining the most comprehensive and accurate knowledge about the field. This VBScript certification course gives you an easier time fully understanding the following:
- Introduction to programming and the most basic skills and knowledge needed for this
- VBScript definition, its major functions and the specific things that it can and it cannot do
- Understanding the different types of data in VBScript
- Introduction to variables and procedures and their relationship to VBScript
- Understanding the control of flow once you start to use VBScript in building websites and applications
- Effective techniques that you can use in handling errors and in successfully implementing the debugging process
- Understanding the most common scripting runtime objects
- Different VBScript classes and the steps and procedures that you need to undertake when trying to write your own COM objects
- A more comprehensive overview about client-side web scripting
- Understanding Windows gadgets and sidebars
- Basics of performing the task scheduler scripting process
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Understanding the major functions of client-side scripting
- Major components and host for Windows script
- Understanding the script encoding and the remote scripting process
- Effectively developing HTML applications
- Basics of adding VBScript into the applications that you run using VB and .NET
Beneficiaries of the VBScript Certification Program
The benefits offered by the Brainmeasures VBScript certification program to hundreds of individuals and professionals are among its most remarkable qualities. You can expect this certification course to work even more effectively and suitably for all aspiring and existing web and application developers, programmers, consultants, administrators and any other professionals who wish to start taking full advantage of VBScript in effectively performing all their individual functions.
Job Opportunities after Completing a VBScript Certification Course
Deciding to take part in a VBScript certification course can also boost your career considering the fact that your certification will help in getting more profitable job opportunities. You can take full advantage of your VBScript certification by applying in the following positions:
- VBScript Automation Tester
- VBScript Developer
- VBScript Application Compliance Coordinator
- VBScript Systems and Applications Administrator
- VBScript Engineer
- VBScript Consultant
Expected Salary for VBScript Certification Holders
Your VBScript certification is also extremely useful in your attempt to start receiving a more stable pay. With the help of your VBScript certification, you will find it easier to get the position of a VBScript developer which gives you the opportunity to receive an average annual salary of $79,000. Using your certification to work as a VBScript application compliance coordinator is also very rewarding because of its ability to let you earn a more stable pay of approximately $93,000 annually.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.