What is jBPM?
jBPM can be defined as an open source workflow engine which was primarily written using Java and works in effectively executing business processes that are described using BPMN 2.0. It was developed and release by JBoss community under ASL. One of the most remarkable things about jBPM is that it works in taking graphical process descriptions that serve as input. Generally, an effective process is primarily composed of tasks linked together using sequence flows and it also represents execution flow. A graphical diagram or the flowchart which is composed of processes is primarily used as basis in establishing a good form of communication between developers and non-technical users. jBPM also work in dealing with process instances and automated activities like invoking automatic services and sending emails. It is also capable of providing tools for web-based end users and developers that can be used in creating, deploying, managing and executing business processes all throughout their life cycle.
jBPM has become extremely popular at present because of all the tools and features that it offers that are capable of supporting business processes. These include editor based on the web and eclipse that work in supporting the graphical creation of processes, pluggable transactions and persistence, pluggable human task, management console which supports process instance management, task form management, reporting and task lists, history logging and optional process repository. It also acts as a bridge between developers, business analysts and end users through its offered process management tools and features.
Brainmeasures jBPM Certification Program
The jBPM certification course which you can now easily access at Brainmeasures is one of the most ideal online certification courses for you if you are among those who plan on gaining a stronger background and a more comprehensive understanding about jBPM. The jBPM course offered by Brainmeasures is highly beneficial because it is developed by real jBPM experts who know exactly how to run this popular open source workflow engine. This certification course offers a jBPM training which covers the most essential details associated to this open source workflow engine including its most common definitions, its major functions and benefits, steps and procedures that you need to undertake to make it work, its installed features and the most powerful tools and features that you can use in making it work as a bridge between technical and non-technical users. You will find the act of earning your jBPM certificate rewarding considering the fact that it offers numerous benefits to your career.
Highlights of the jBPM Certification Program from Brainmeasures
One of the many things that you will surely enjoy from enrolling in the jBPM certification program offered by Brainmeasures is that it works effectively in strengthening your knowledge about the field. By deciding to earn your jBPM certification from Brainmeasures, you will find it easier to completely comprehend the following related topics:
- Major reasons why developers and other technical users need jBPM
- Understanding business processes
- Stages of BPM
- Gaining a global understanding about business process
- Accurately and effectively analyzing process information
- Statistics and measures used in executing processes
- History of BPM and its system integration
- Theoretical definitions of BPM
- Introduction to business process management systems and business process management suites and their comparison
- Changes that the successful implementation of BPM and BPMS can do
- Understanding jBPM and its usefulness to developers
- Basics of performing the graph oriented programming process
- Understanding the most common development processes
- Understanding the modeling nodes in the object-oriented industry
- How to effectively implement process definitions?
- Introduction to asynchronous system interactions
- How to effectively create execution concepts using Java?
- Understanding the different tools and features in jBPM and their individual functions and benefits
- Introduction to the standard structure used for projects
- Basics of installing MySQL and downloading MySQL JConnector
- Understanding the structure for jBPM
- How to effectively establish real world applications with the help of jBPM?
Beneficiaries of the jBPM Certification Program
The comprehensiveness and accuracy of the jBPM certification course offered by Brainmeasures is a strong indication that it is capable of offering numerous advantages to hundreds of individuals and professionals. This certification course can be expected to work perfectly for business process management professionals, developers, architects, coders, programmers, system administrators and anyone who wishes to gain a more complete understanding about jBPM.
Job Opportunities after Completing a jBPM Certification Course
You will not also regret enrolling in a jBPM certification course and completing it because of its effectiveness in increasing the number of career opportunities for you. You can expect this jBPM certification to help you in getting the following positions:
- Java Developer with jBPM
- jBPM Consultant
- jBPM Software Engineer
- jBPM Architect
- Java Programming Analyst
Expected Salary for jBPM Certification Holders
Earning a jBPM certification is also extremely useful in your attempt to make a significant increase on the level of salary that you receive regularly. Once you receive your jBPM certification, you can start using it to work as a jBPM consultant which offers an annual salary within the usual range of $102,000 to $143,000. You can also get the position of a jBPM software engineer which can offer you as much as $159,000 annually.