What is Electrical Installation?
Performing the whole electrical installation process requires you to obtain adequate understanding about all the rules and regulations that govern it. It requires familiarity on the basics of calculating total power demand from data that are relative to power and location for each load. Effective electrical installation also requires the installer to gain more knowledge about the different operating modes including starting conditions, steady state demand and non-simultaneous operations as all these play a major role in ensuring that you get the best results out of the task. Knowledge about all these operating modes is also a huge help in obtaining the required power from the appropriate source of supply as well as the number of necessary sources for adequate supply. Installing electrical wirings and equipment also requires you to become familiar about tariff structures as this will allow you to obtain the best arrangement for connection to the network for power supply such as low and medium voltage level.
It should be noted that the entire network for electrical installation distribution is actually studied as a whole system. It is also important for you to note that neutral arrangements for earthing are primarily chosen based on local constraints and regulations that relate to the kind of loads used and the power supply. You will also need distribution equipment for the installation process. These include switchgears, panel boards and circuit connections. It is important for you to remember that the electrical installation distribution equipment that you will use will depend on your building plan, load grouping and location.
Brainmeasures Electrical Installation Certification Program
Enrolling in the electrical installation certification course offered by Brainmeasures is the best thing that you can do especially if you have longed to master the whole electrical installation process. Brainmeasures has been around for quite some time now and it received excellent reputation and great reviews for all the online certification courses that it offers. This can give you a hundred percent guarantee that its electrical installation course is also capable of giving you nothing but the best. Enrolling in this certification course gives you the chance to access a well-detailed electrical installation training which covers everything about the electrical installation process including the steps involved in performing it, determining the service connection that you need, different sources of power and the many things that you can do to protect yourself against harm such as electric shocks and over-voltages when performing the whole installation process. Once you complete this popular certification course, you will be able to receive your electrical installation certificate which is a strong indication of your skills and expertise in this specific field.
Highlights of the Electrical Installation Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The electrical installation certification course which is now accessible at Brainmeasures is extremely useful in your attempt to learn everything about the whole process. With the help of this electrical installation certification program, the following topics will become easier to understand:
- How to safely and effectively work in an electrotechnical environment?
- Legal responsibilities faced by both employees and employers when working in the electrotechnical environment
- Individual roles played by different professionals in the electrotechnical industry
- Understanding the major sources of technical communications and information
- Major principles associated to running electrotechnology
- Basic units, theories, scientific concepts, cables and electrical circuits associated to electrotechnology
- Effective equipment and tools that are now used in a lot of electrotechnical applications
- Applying health and safety principles when performing the electrical installation process
- How to effectively alternate electrical machines and current theory?
- Understanding the 3-phase electrical systems
- Dealing with short circuit, over-current and earth fault
- How to effectively perform the electrical installation process in buildings and structures?
- Basic codes of practice and statutory regulations that you need to follow when performing electrical installation
- Understanding the whole electrical installation process and the different types of wiring systems
Beneficiaries of the Electrical Installation Certification Program
The electrical installation certification program which is now easily accessible at Brainmeasures caters to the needs of a wide range of individuals and professionals that work in the electronics and electrotechnical industry. You may find this certification course suitable for all aspiring and existing technicians, engineers, supervisors, test technicians, operators, electricians, field service engineers and any other electrical personnel.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Electrical Installation Certification Course
Learning everything about electrical installation by completing an electrical installation certification course is a major help in your attempt to increase your job prospects. The following jobs will become even more suitable for you if you already have your electrical installation certification:
- Electrical Installation Technician
- Certified Electrician
- Field Service Engineer
- Electrical Installation Specialist
- Electrical Installation Supervisor
- Electrical Installation Design Engineer
Expected Salary for Electrical Installation Certification Holders
Your successful completion of an electrical installation certification course is extremely rewarding because it allows you to enjoy an even higher pay. With the help of your electrical installation certification, you will find it easier to work as an electrical installation specialist which allows you to earn an average of $61,000 per year. You also get the chance to work as an electrical installation design engineer which gives you the chance to enjoy an annual pay of around $51,000 to $102,000.