What is Magento?
Magento refers to an open source ecommerce web app which was first launched last March 31, 2008. This application was established by Varien which is now called Magento, Inc. with the assistance and expertise of excellent programs that form part of the open source community. It utilizes a database model called entity attribute value (EAV) which is extremely useful in storing data. Magento can also be defined as an open source e-commerce solution which has a wide range of tools that are essential in building a more effective and successful shop online. It offers a wide range of installed capabilities including detailed statistics, coupon codes, SEO options and promo pricing. It should be noted that there are numerous ways for Magento installation. The easiest and the fastest way to install it is to take advantage of the auto-installer called Softaculous which is now available in cPanel. One of the major reasons why Magento has received extreme popularity at present is the wide range of features that are installed in it. Among the major features that you will surely enjoy from using this open source ecommerce web app are the following:
- Analytics and Reporting Feature which works by integrating scripts with the help of Google Analytics while offering different reports
- Product Browsing Feature which is capable of offering numerous images for your products, wish lists and extensive reviews options
- Catalog Browsing which guarantees easier navigation, effective product comparison and advanced product filtering system
- Other remarkable features are catalog management, order management, customer service, customer accounts, shipping and checkout.
Brainmeasures Magento Certification Program
If you want to become a Magento expert, then be aware that an online certification company named Brainmeasures can effectively cater to your needs through the Magento certification program that it now offers. This Magento course offered by Brainmeasures is extremely beneficial because aside from the quality and accuracy of all the information that forms part of it, it was also developed by real experts so you have a guarantee that it is capable of satisfying your desire to learn everything about this open source e-commerce web application. By deciding to take part in this certification program, you will get the chance to access the company’s Magento training which provides comprehensive and accurate information about the basics of installing the app, the different features that are installed in it and how you can use it to develop the most effective e-commerce website. Completing your Magento certification course is very rewarding because it allows you to receive a certificate which can show how effective you are in using the application.
Highlights of the Magento Certification Program from Brainmeasures
You will never regret enrolling in the Magento certification course offered by Brainmeasures because its comprehensiveness gives you a guarantee that you will be learning everything about the application. With the help of Brainmeasures Magento certification course, you will become more proficient and knowledgeable in the following related topics:
- Introduction to using Magento
- System requirements for Magento installation
- How to determine the PHP version and extensions stored in your web server?
- Steps and procedures that you need to undertake when installing and downloading Magento and uploading it into your web host
- How to set permissions or rights for the directories and files of Magento?
- How to effectively create a database and a database user?
- Understanding attributes, categories and products and their relationship to Magento
- Using Magento to create attributes, attribute sets and categories
- How to create a customer and product tax class and a tax rate in Magento?
- Effectively importing and exporting tax rates
- How to effectively add simple products and assign attribute set?
- Effectively customizing the appearance of your online store through Magento
- Effectively customizing callouts and layered navigation menu
- Steps to create a blank grouped product
- How to designate attributes as configurable?
- Giving out discounts for customers who have reached the minimum quantities of items
Beneficiaries of the Magento Certification Program
The Magento certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures caters to the needs of a wide range of individuals and professionals. This certification course targets webmasters, e-commerce managers, merchants, web development firms, developers, business owners, e-commerce store administrators and any other individuals and professionals who are currently planning to build an e-commerce project.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Magento Certification Course
Finishing up a Magento certification course can also serve as your ticket towards accessing numerous jobs in the industry. As soon as you receive your Magento certification, you will find it easier to get the following positions:
- Magento Developer
- Magento Software Engineer
- Magento Consultant
- Magento Product Marketing Director
- E-commerce Manager
Expected Salary for Magento Certification Holders
Your Magento certification is also a major help if you plan to make significant changes in the amount of salary that you regularly receive. With the help of your Magento certification, you will easily get the position of a Magento developer which allows you to receive an average annual salary of $84,000. You can also use your certification to work as a Magento consultant which offers an annual salary within the range of $79,000 to $129,000.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.