Introduction to Embedded Systems
Embedded system refers to a computer system primarily designed for certain control functions that form part of larger systems especially those that have constraints related to real time computing. This system is said to be embedded and forms part of a whole device and can be identified through the device’s mechanical and hardware parts. It should be noted that these embedded systems come with either digital signal processors or microcontrollers that serve as their processing cores. One of the key characteristics of embedded systems is their ability to effectively dedicate themselves in handling specific tasks. Because of their ability to dedicate themselves in performing specific tasks, you can expect design engineers to have an easier time optimizing the systems as a means of significantly reducing their sizes as well as the product costs and increasing performance and reliability. It should also be noted that that there are a few mass-produced embedded systems that can greatly benefit from scale economies.
Embedded systems do not also act as microprocessors that are now used in various traditional computing applications including workstations, laptops and desktops. As a matter of fact, these refer to microprocessors that are mainly used as major components in other pieces of technology such as digital cameras, cell phones, household appliances, portable digital assistants and automobile antilock brake systems. Embedded systems also come in various types including the general, communications, signal processing and control types. The systems also come with limits that you cannot usually find in the desktop industry memory, power consumption, development environment and operator interface.
Brainmeasures Embedded Systems Certification Program
If you want to further increase the level of your understanding about embedded systems, then you should know that Brainmeasures which is considered by many as the most effective online certification company operating worldwide is now offering an embedded systems certification program which can satisfy your desire to learn. The embedded systems course offered by this company is highly comprehensive so your dream of becoming a certified embedded systems professional can be easily achieved. With the kind of comprehensive embedded systems training provided by Brainmeasures, you will find it easier to master every aspect related to embedded systems including their different types, their major functions, their major components and elements, their limits and most remarkable characteristics and how these systems differ to traditional computing applications. As soon as you receive your embedded systems certificate, you can start providing your reliable services in this field to anyone who needs them.
Highlights of the Embedded Systems Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The embedded systems certification program offered by Brainmeasures is one of its most comprehensive online certification programs so you have a guarantee that it can definitely help you improve your skills and strengthen your knowledge in the field. Taking a hold of your embedded systems certification is a strong indication that you are proficient and knowledgeable in the following topics:
- Introduction to embedded systems and their major requirements
- Different models used in the computation of vital components for embedded systems
- Understanding the modelling of hierarchy
- Understanding the major characteristics of general, asynchronous and synchronous languages
- Synchronization and communication as they relate to embedded systems
- Understanding the design of embedded systems
- Understanding how message sequence charts work
- A more comprehensive overview about task graphs and process networks
- Basics of synchronous and asynchronous message passing
- Different types of entities and architectures for embedded systems
- Understanding different simulation semantics and VHDL processes
- Various hardware modelling levels
- Generating a more comprehensive understanding about dependability requirements
- Generating a more comprehensive overview about embedded system hardware
- Understanding how embedded operating systems work
- Basics of execution times prediction and real time systems scheduling
- Major classifications of scheduling algorithms
- How to effectively implement embedded systems?
- Compilers that are primarily designed for embedded systems
- Understanding rapid prototyping and emulation and their relationship to embedded systems
Beneficiaries of the Embedded Systems Certification Program
The embedded systems certification program offered by Brainmeasures is one of its most comprehensive courses so you can expect it to continue benefiting a wide range of individuals and professionals. It can greatly benefit anyone who wishes to be part of the embedded systems industry, programmers who wish to gather information about the programming and architecture of embedded systems and hardware designers who plan on generating a more comprehensive overview about all areas linked to embedded systems.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Embedded Systems Certification Course
Numerous jobs can also be expected to be within your reach after you have successfully completed an embedded systems certification course. Upon receiving your embedded systems certification, the following jobs can be easily accessed:
- Embedded Systems Developer
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- Embedded Systems Business Development Manager
- Embedded Systems Design Manager
- Embedded Systems Architect
Expected Salary for Embedded Systems Certification Holders
Your successful completion of an embedded systems certification course can also serve as your ticket towards earning a higher level of salary. Holding an embedded systems certification can help you in your attempt to work as an embedded systems developer which allows you to enjoy a profitable salary usually within the range of $60,000 to $87,000 yearly. You can use your certification to become an embedded systems engineer and enjoy a salary of $81,000 to $136,000 annually.