What is Agile Software Development?
Agile software development can be defined as a collection of methods for software development that are mainly based on incremental and iterative development and come with solutions and requirements that evolve around collaboration between cross-functional and self-organizing teams. What makes Agile software development amazing is the fact that it is capable of promoting evolutionary delivery and development, adaptive planning and effective time-boxed iterative approach while also encouraging faster and more flexible responses linked to changes. Agile software development is also known for being a conceptual framework which works effectively in promoting foreseen interactions all through the cycle of development. All the methods used in Agile are also effective in breaking down tasks into smaller increments without requiring a lot of planning. Iterations in Agile are also known as short-term frames that can be expected to last for approximately 1-4 weeks. Iteration in this field requires an effective cross-functional team to perform essential functions including design, requirements analysis, acceptance testing, unit testing and coding. One of the most remarkable benefits of using Agile software development is that it works effectively in minimizing overall risks while also allowing different projects to quickly adapt to changes.
Brainmeasures Agile Software Development Certification Program
If you plan on becoming a certified Agile developer, then you should know that a popular online certification program offered by Brainmeasures called Agile software development certification course is ideal for you. This Agile software development course is right for you because it works in letting you gain a more comprehensive understanding about how Agile works. It gives you the opportunity to undergo a high quality Agile software development training which gives you a stronger background about all the methods that are used in this field, the major components, tools and elements that you can use in making different Agile methods work in your favour and the different principles that are now used in implementing these methods. You will never regret receiving an Agile software development certificate because it will be a huge help in showcasing your competence and strong background in this field.
Highlights of the Agile Software Development Certification Program from Brainmeasures
One quality that makes the Agile software development certification program from Brainmeasures truly amazing is its comprehensiveness. The detailed and comprehensive nature of this Agile software development certification course increases your chances of improving your proficiency in the following related topics:
- Introduction to using Agile software development
- Understanding the delusive perception linked to anticipating everything
- Learning to accept uncertainties and allowing your entire project to adapt
- Making sure that all the members of your team are involved in all project activities
- Understanding how the traditional software development process works
- Understanding the waterfall approach in project management including its requirements, implementation, support, testing and design
- A more comprehensive overview about Agile and lean software development
- Best practices and major principles used in implementing Agile
- Understanding how the unified process in Agile works
- Different tools that can be used in project management
- Understanding the infrastructures used in development and its environment
- Setting directions by managing your entire team through objectives
- Certain considerations that you need to keep in mind when planning and doing architecture for all your projects
- Basics of balancing structure and flexibility
- How to effectively reduce complexities in your project?
- Reducing risks and complexities by simplifying planning, prioritization, team setup, dependencies, processes and tools
- Basic steps in planning an Agile project and increasing its chances of achieving success
Beneficiaries of the Agile Software Development Certification Program
The Agile software development certification program which you can now easily access at Brainmeasures is developed in such a way that it caters to the needs of hundreds of individuals and professionals especially those who are aiming to enter the programming and development industry. This works perfectly for project managers, software developers, graphic and web designers, software development teams, technical development managers and leaders and anyone who wishes to increase their understanding about the engineering practices used in Agile and its different tools and techniques and how these are implemented.
Job Opportunities after Completing an Agile Software Development Certification Course
Agile is now widely used in the industry so you can also expect to easily find jobs as soon as you take a hold of your Agile software development certification. Finishing up an Agile software development certification course gives you greater chances of holding the following positions:
- Agile Software Developer
- Agile Software Development Consultant
- Agile Implementation Coach
- Agile Software Engineer
- Agile Business Analyst
Expected Salary for Agile Software Development Certification Holders
Finishing up an Agile software development certification course can also boost your financial stability. If you use your Agile software development certification to work as an Agile software developer, then expect to earn around $48,000 to $82,000 annually. You can also use it to get the position of an Agile business analyst which is a huge help in earning approximately $60,000 to $97,000 yearly.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.