What is Lean Supply Chain?
A lean supply chain is capable of defining the specific manner through which a supply chain should operate. It works in quickly delivering products to end customers with the least amount of waste. It also serves as an excellent enabler for organizations that are currently striving to become lean and improve their efficiency. Business organizations that are part of a lean supply chain can be expected to be capable of easily leveraging their journey and delivering better value to customers by quickly, predictably and efficiently responding to the needs of their customers. It should be noted that in order to develop an effective lean supply chain, you need to carefully adhere to a few steps. These include developing systems thinking, performing value stream mapping, understanding customer value, benchmarking the best and the most effective practices, designing as a means of managing demand volatility, creating flow and using performance metrics. It is also important for you to note that the supply chain has major components. Among these are lean suppliers who are said to be capable of instantly responding to changes. Lean procurement is also another component of the supply chain and this includes automated procurement and e-procurement processes. Other vital components of lean supply chain are lean manufacturing systems, lean warehousing, lean transportation and lean customers.
Brainmeasures Lean Supply Chain Certification Program
The lean supply chain certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is perfect for you especially if your major objectives are directed towards becoming an expert certified lean supply chain manager. This lean supply chain course is extremely beneficial for you because aside from being well-detailed, you also receive a hundred percent guarantee that it can supply you with every detail and skill that you need to become an expert in the field. With the company’s highly remarkable and impressive lean supply chain training, you will get the chance to easily understand everything about the lean supply chain, the most remarkable benefits that it can offer, its scope, its different components and how you can make the most out of applying the lean supply chain into your daily business operations. A lean supply chain certificate is also rewarding considering its effectiveness in informing the public about your competence in the field.
Highlights of the Lean Supply Chain Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The lean supply chain certification program from Brainmeasures is guaranteed to feed your desire to learn about how lean supply chain works. Just by taking part in this lean supply chain certification program from Brainmeasures, significantly increasing the level of your knowledge about the following topics will become easier:
- Understanding everything about supply chain
- Basics of supply chain management integration
- A more comprehensive overview about the different definitions used in supply chain
- Definition of management and the different types of managers
- Roles and responsibilities played by different types of managers
- Effectively managing changes
- Successfully implementing the change management process
- Basics of total quality management, quality functional deployment and process reengineering
- Effective tools that you can use in lean supply chain management
- How to effectively measure the success of supply chain management?
- Major roles and purposes played by different types of measurements tools that work in measuring the success of supply chain management
- Effective control systems and their major roles and purposes
- Taking advantage of event management when managing lean supply chain
- Basics of lean environment development Common definitions used to describe lean
- Understanding the different acceptance tools that are now designed for lean management
- Technical tools that are now used in lean management
- Developing an environment which revolves around lean supply chain management
Beneficiaries of the Lean Supply Chain Certification Program
Numerous individuals and professionals can also expect to acquire rewards from enrolling in a lean supply chain certification program. This program is geared towards anyone who wishes to obtain a clearer understanding about the manner through which various parts of supply chain work with each other. These include managers, staff, directors and any other individuals who are in charge in supply chain management, procurement, inventory control, distribution, customer service, planning, logistics, buying, e-business and operations.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Lean Supply Chain Certification Course
Completing a lean supply chain certification course also works effectively in increasing your income. As a holder of a lean supply chain certification, the following jobs will be instantly introduced to you:
- Lean Supply Chain Manager
- Lean Supply Chain Administrator
- Lean Supply Chain Consultant
- Lean Supply Chain Specialist
- Lean Supply Chain Analyst
Expected Salary for Lean Supply Chain Certification Holders
Your lean supply chain certification is also a huge help especially if you want to start to enjoy a significant increase in the level of your salary. You can use your lean supply chain certification to get the position of a lean supply chain manager and earn at least $65,000 per year through this profession. Working as a lean supply chain consultant is even more financially rewarding because it lets you enjoy as much as $129,000 annually.