What is Manufacturing Engineering?
Manufacturing engineering refers to an engineering discipline which deals with various manufacturing practices. It also involves researching and developing effective systems, machines, equipment, tools and processes. It also deals with the use of machines that are effective in turning raw materials to newer products. Manufacturing engineering also involves integrating various systems and facilities with an aim of producing high quality products with the least amount of expenditure through the effective application of principles used in physics. It can also be applied in different manufacturing systems studies including guild or craft system, English manufacturing system, putting out system, mass production, lean manufacturing, mass customization, just in time manufacturing, flexible manufacturing, computer aided manufacturing technologies, computer integrated manufacturing and American manufacturing system.
Manufacturing engineering experts can also be expected to be responsible in the development and creation of physical artifacts, technology and production processes. It is proven to be a very comprehensive and broad area so it is no longer surprising why it is now widely used in various organizations. It also involves the development and designing of products. It should be noted that as a discipline, manufacturing engineering strongly overlaps with numerous fields including industrial engineering, computer science, operations management, materials management, electronic engineering and mechanical engineering. The successful implementation of this discipline can have a direct and positive impact in technological advancement and innovation. This is the main reason why different business organization now applies this discipline in their operations.
Brainmeasures Manufacturing Engineering Certification Program
Brainmeasures manufacturing engineering certification program is highly recommended for you if you are planning to become an expert in manufacturing engineering because it is guaranteed to provide you with the most accurate and comprehensive information about the field. With the help of this manufacturing engineering course, your dream of becoming a manufacturing engineering expert can be easily reached. This online certification course makes it possible for you to enjoy a manufacturing engineering training which is capable of supplying you with relevant information about the manufacturing engineering discipline including its most essential terms and concepts, its benefits, the principles used in the successful implementation of this popular discipline, the roles that it plays in various industries and the specific fields that can greatly benefit from this process. Once you complete this online certification course, Brainmeasures will reward you with a manufacturing engineering certificate which is effective in showcasing your skills and competence in effectively implementing this discipline.
Highlights of the Manufacturing Engineering Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The manufacturing engineering certification program which is now easily accessible at Brainmeasures is now capable of supplying you with the most accurate and updated information about manufacturing engineering so you will never regret taking part in it. Here are just few of the many data and information that you can expect to receive from enrolling in Brainmeasures manufacturing engineering certification course:
- Understanding everything about e-manufacturing and the basics of developing and designing products
- How manufacturing engineers effectively apply e-marketing?
- Generating a clearer perspective about the e-marketing’s future
- Designing products for manufacturing
- Basics of choosing processes and materials
- A more comprehensive overview about value engineering, value management and the methods used in implementing and applying them into your business organization
- Understanding the different phases of value methodologies
- Basics of proper organization to effectively manage value
- Strengthening your background about quality function deployment, its scope, benefits and functions
- Introduction to the implementation of design of experiments
- Understanding the different statistical methods that you can use
- Major objectives of statistical design
- Benefits of implementing rapid prototyping
- Basics of applying and implementing rapid prototyping, manufacturing and tooling
- Selecting the best system including software and hardware
- How to effectively use statistics for product rejects?
- Basics of accounting for mean shifts
Beneficiaries of Manufacturing Engineering Certification Program
Because the manufacturing engineering certification program from Brainmeasures is comprehensively developed, numerous individuals and professionals will continue to benefit from it. This program targets manufacturing operations engineers, information technology professionals, project managers, engineering managers, quality managers, chief executive officers, product design or engineering leaders, chief operating officers and any other individuals and professionals who are in charge in implementing the manufacturing engineering discipline.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Manufacturing Engineering Certification Course
Successfully completing a manufacturing engineering certification course is also very rewarding because it opens up more employment opportunities for you. With your manufacturing engineering certification around, the following jobs can be easily accessed:
- Certified Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering Project Manager
- Manufacturing Engineering Analyst
- Manufacturing Engineering Consultant
- Manufacturing Engineering Director
Expected Salary for Manufacturing Engineering Certification Holders
Earning a manufacturing engineering certification is also your ticket towards earning a higher salary in the manufacturing engineering industry. Your manufacturing engineering certification is extremely useful in your attempt to work as a manufacturing engineer and earn around $72,000 to $94,000 annually. Using your certification to become a manufacturing engineering consultant also allows you to receive around $81,000 to $142,000 yearly.