What is Leadership Coaching?
Leadership coaching refers to an effective and individualized process which works in building the capability of a leader to reach short-term and long-term organizational objectives. This type of coaching is usually customized and personalized and is mainly executed on a one on one basis for a specific period of time. One of the major advantages of this process is that it helps all types of leaders in enhancing their performance. It also works in growing and expanding the leadership bench of a business organization and helps all aspiring and existing leaders who wish to obtain a stronger and more competitive edge in the branding and self-marketing field. By undergoing this process, it will be easier for you to strengthen your knowledge and sharpen your skills as a future leader.
A certified professional in leadership coaching normally performs his/her functions with the help of a wide range of methods and approaches. One of these is to use climate or anonymous surveys as a means of acquiring data that will be useful in identifying behaviors linked to the outcomes of a business organization. A leadership coach is also someone who has active listening skills. His responsibilities will include guiding his clients in solving their leadership problems. Leadership coaches will also be around to help clients in setting their priorities, anticipating and overcoming prospective obstacles, leading them out of their comfort zones, exploring newer options, setting goals and planning actions.
Brainmeasures Leadership Coaching Certification Program
If you are greatly interested about becoming a leadership coaching expert, then Brainmeasures, with its leadership coaching certification program can definitely work for you. This leadership coaching course from Brainmeasures allows you to understand how the whole leadership coaching process is exactly implemented so you will get an idea about how it works. This online certification program comes with a leadership coaching training which is extremely useful in your attempt to understand what the job of a leadership coach entails, the roles and responsibilities that you will be required to handle once you start working as a leadership coach, the different principles and approaches used in the implementation of the process, basics of dealing with different types of leaders and how you can help them become even more effective leaders. Your leadership coaching certificate is powerful enough that you can use it to acquire more clients who will pay you for your excellent services.
Highlights of the Leadership Coaching Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Brainmeasures leadership coaching certification program allows you to generate the highest level of knowledge in the field of leadership coaching. Holding a leadership coaching certification is good for you because it allows you to easily show proof that you are proficient and fully knowledgeable in the following related topics and areas:
- Introduction to leadership coaching
- Working as a leadership coach based on your values
- Making sure that your authenticity reflects on the way you work
- Identifying your values by going deep within you
- Basics of core value exercise
- Your beliefs and determining if these can either break or make you
- Building affirmations to create great possibilities
- Revealing all the patterns of your behaviours
- Issues that you will need to encounter if you have defensive behaviours
- Understanding how positive imaging exercise works
- Gaining a more comprehensive understanding about your life and vision purpose
- Transforming all your visions into reality
- Basics of effective skills assessments
- Understanding the 3 major domains of integrated leadership
- Learning to get and accept feedback from the others
- Major competencies linked to integrated leadership
- Building annual strategies designed to reach success
- Basics of goal charting
- How to effectively manage your fear and trust your intuitions?
- Improving your emotional intelligence
- Basics of maintaining a more effective emotional control
- A more comprehensive overview about the different leadership styles
Beneficiaries of Leadership Coaching Certification Program
The leadership coaching certification program available at Brainmeasures is developed in a manner that it can work effectively for a lot of people. It mainly targets leadership coaches, consultants, organizational leaders, performance management professionals, human resource professionals and all other professionals who are in charge in leading a group of people to achieve success.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Leadership Coaching Certification Course
The great need for good leaders at present makes it easier for you to access vital organizational positions after you receive your leadership coaching certification. Your strong knowledge of leadership coaching allows you to grab the following jobs:
- Certified Leadership Coach
- Leadership Coaching Consultant
- Leadership Coaching Manager
- Leadership Coaching Specialist
- Leadership Development Director
Expected Salary for Leadership Coaching Certification Holders
Being a holder of a leadership coaching certification also entitles you to receive a higher pay. Using your certificate to work as a leadership development director gives you the opportunity to enjoy a more stable pay within the range of $58,000 to $114,000 every year. If you work as a certified leadership coach, then your salary can be expected to be approximately $62,000 to $139,000 yearly.