What is Global HRM?
International or global HRM which stands for international or global human resource management refers to a set of activities that are primarily aimed at effectively managing and administering organizational human resources internationally as a means of achieving the objectives of a global organization. Its main objectives include achieving competitive advantage over competitors not only at international but local or national levels as well. Among the usual functions that form part of international HRM are selection, recruitment, performance appraisal, training and development and dismissal usually performed globally. This field also encompasses additional activities like expatriate and global skills management. It should be noted that international human resource management is mainly focused towards administering human resources that form part of multinational companies. It also works by managing three kinds of employees. These are the host country, home country and the third country employees.
Because of the numerous activities and the many kinds of employees that are covered under the international human resource management field, it is no longer surprising why it is more complex than the traditional HRM. It is also complicated because it is heavily affected by external factors like institutional and cultural distance factors. If you want to become a global human resource manager, then you need to fully understand all these complexities so you won’t experience difficulties performing your functions.
Brainmeasures International Human Resource Management Certification Program
The international human resource management certification program which is now introduced by Brainmeasures to the public is one of the company’s most impressive online certification courses considering its effectiveness in supplying its participants with an extensive background about the field. You should consider enrolling in this international human resource management course since it covers all the details and aspects that you need to fully comprehend the field. Brainmeasures can offer you a highly effective international human resource management training which works by explaining in full detail the scope of global or international HRM, how the human resource management process is performed at international levels, the major differences between traditional HRM and the global HRM, the major benefits provided by the process, the specific employees managed under international HRM and the major complexities linked to the process. As soon as your international human resource management certificate is already furnished by Brainmeasures, you can start to enter the industry more confidently since you know that you have the skills and knowledge to compete with other renowned experts.
Highlights of the International Human Resource Management Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The ability of the international human resource management certification from Brainmeasures to cover all essential aspects linked to the field is one of the major reasons why it is preferred by millions of aspiring global or international HRM experts. This program works by providing the most detailed information about the following major topics:
- Scope of international or global human resource management
- A more comprehensive overview about the international business industry
- A more detailed background about strategic global human resource management
- Learning more about multinational enterprise evolution
- Basic models used in strategic international HRM
- Understanding how multinational enterprise are organizationally structured and designed
- A more comprehensive understanding about the designs used for global organizations
- Basics about cross-border acquisitions and mergers, alliances and international joint ventures
- Understanding the individual cultures of different countries including the management practices that they follow
- How culture can influence the international HRM process?
- Labour relation laws in global employment and the basics of enforcing them
- Understanding labour and ethical standards in the global industry
- Major policies and practices that are now used in international human resource management
- How to fill a global enterprise with the right and the most effective staff?
- Understanding the training and management development process at a global level
Beneficiaries of International Human Resource Management Certification Program
The international human resource management certification program is created in a more versatile manner so that it can fit the different requirements of various individuals and professionals. It aims to work perfectly for all aspiring and existing global human resource managers, global enterprise managers, global business directors and any other professionals who are in charge in effectively managing and supervising a global workforce.
Job Opportunities after Completing an International Human Resource Management Certification Course
Being able to complete an international human resource management certification course can also work wonders in enhancing your career. With the presence of your certificate, you will feel more confident applying for the following positions:
- International Human Resource Manager
- International Human Resource Management Consultant
- International Human Resource Management Director
- International Human Resource Management Specialist
- Global Enterprise Manager
Expected Salary for International Human Resource Management Certification Holders
You will also enjoy amazing financial rewards from finishing up an international human resource management certification course. As a holder of this certification, working as an international human resource management consultant will become easier and this professional usually supplies you with an average annual salary of $84,000. As a certified international human resource manager, you can also earn around $82,000 to $157,000 yearly.