What is Business Law?
Business law refers to the body of law which is primarily applied to the relations, conduct and rights of people and business organizations that are mainly engaged in trade, sales, commerce and merchandising. In most cases, it is identified as one of the major branches of civil law. It involves issues linked to private and public law. It should also be noted that business law covers different titles that are part of the business industry including agent and principal, guarantee, marine shipping, carriage both by sea and land, partnership, bills of exchange and accident, fire and life insurance. It also works by regulating practices associated to hiring, corporate contracts and the sale and manufacture of consumer goods. It can also be defined as all the laws and regulations applied to all entities within the business industry such as sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations.
Business law is also capable of identifying the required standards of behavior that various companies including sole proprietorships should present. The enforcement of the legal rules and regulations in this field can actually be identified as part of a corporate scale which primarily consists of fines and charges. In case of corporate crimes, individual accountability is required to prove that it was really committed by the responsible party. Note that since corporations are incapable of doing jail time, what is used under business law is to penalize them for court judgments or fines.
Brainmeasures Business Law Certification Program
If you plan to become an expert in the field of business law, then you should consider enrolling in a business law certification program, specifically the online certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures. Brainmeasures business law course is highly recommended for all those who wish to understand every major aspect about the business law since it is guaranteed to contain the most complete, updated and correct information. Enrolling in this certification course gives you the opportunity to enjoy the company’s business law training which is guaranteed to help you understand what is business law, the different fields that are covered by it, the different laws, regulations and legal ethics that are now supported by this branch of law, how the legal industry expect different types of business to operate and behave and the many techniques that you can use to implement and apply business laws in your company. You will never regret finishing up this course since it allows you to earn a certificate which will serve as a strong evidence of your strong background and competitive skills in business law.
Highlights of the Business Law Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Brainmeasures business law certification program covers hundreds of topics that are guaranteed to maximize the level of your comprehension about the field. By taking up this online certification course, completely understanding the following related topics will become a lot easier:
- Introduction to business or commercial law
- Familiarizing yourself on the business legal system
- Understanding all the features present in the English legal system and the major classifications of the English law
- Major sources of English law
- A more comprehensive background about European community law
- A clearer overview about the courts and the personnel in the legal industry
- Basics of how the civil and the criminal courts operate
- Understanding civil court procedures
- Getting to know more about the alternatives linked to resolving disputes
- Basics of contract formation including its major components such as acceptance and offer
- Getting to know more about acceptance and offer in contract especially when it involves machines
- Unilateral contracts and the basics of accepting an offer
- A more comprehensive overview about offers termination
- Contract requirements including the intention to establish legal relations, capacity, formalities and consideration
- Basics of contractual, implied and express terms and their nature
Beneficiaries of Business Law Certification Program
The business law certification program which is now introduced by Brainmeasures to the public caters to the needs of those who are part of the business industry. It is a huge help for those who play major roles in the legal running of a business organization including managing and senior partners, managing directors, finance directors, business executives, chief executives, legal consultants, general counsel and in-house lawyers.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Business Law Certification Course
Finishing up a business law certification course can also reward you with a huge increase in the number of jobs that will be introduced to you. The following are just few of the many career opportunities that will be laid out for you:
- Business Law Instructor
- Business Lawyer
- Business Transactions Analyst
- Legal Credit Controller
- Legal Compliance Officer
- Business Law Administrator
Expected Salary for Business Law Certification Holders
Your business law certification will also serve as a path towards earning higher in the industry. It gives you the chance to become a business transactions analyst and start earning approximately $64,000 to $105,000 annually from this profession. If you decide to push through becoming a business lawyer, then your annual earnings will start ranging from $81,000 to $168,000.