What is Company Law?
Company law refers to the study of the way directors, creditors, employees, shareholders and stakeholders including the environment, community and consumers should legally interact with each other. Under this law, all corporations, regardless of their size, have separate and distinct legal personality and come with either unlimited or limited liability for shareholders. It should be noted that shareholders are given the chance to take complete control of the corporation where they are in with the help of their board of directors who tend to delegate the control of the daily operations of the corporation to full-time executives. Corporate law also tends to deal with all companies registered or incorporated within the company or corporate law of sub-national states or a sovereign state.
Company law is also known as the manner through which laws relate to shareholders, corporations, businesses and any other entities that have a huge part in the commercial and trade practice. One of the major characteristics of this type of law is that it requires the independent treatment of corporations under the legal system. It also refers to the legislation through which the registration, governance, incorporation, dissolution and formation of a company is mainly controlled and administered. Other major characteristics of company law are limited shareholder liability and delegated management. It also works by making the task of running a corporation easier.
Brainmeasures Company Law Certification Program
The company law certification program which is mainly developed by Brainmeasures for anyone who wishes to venture into business is the perfect online certification course for you if your dream is to get to know more about the different company laws. This company law course is extremely beneficial for you because it contains a substantial amount of accurate information guaranteed to maximize the level of your learning. Brainmeasures also makes it a point to let the participants of this certification program undergo a well-developed company law training which can help you in fully understanding everything about the company law, its major functions, how it can govern the different aspects linked to running your corporation, how it helps the different people in the corporation especially those who have major roles in letting it achieve success effectively perform their functions and the basics of the implementation of this branch of law into the operations of your corporation. Earning a company law certificate is a good thing for you considering its usefulness in proving your strong background and high level of competence in this specific branch of law.
Highlights of the Company Law Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The company law certification program is proven to be really beneficial to all those who wish to understand everything about the company law since it contains the most relevant information and explains everything in full detail. This program entitles you to receive a deeper knowledge about the following:
- Introduction to company law and its nature
- Rationale, abstract and agenda linked to company law
- Origin of company law
- A more comprehensive overview about the company law legislation in the European community
- Understanding the company law program and how it is implemented in the UK
- Understanding the major vehicle for business including the limited shares, its private or public operations and whether it is a dispersed or a small and closely held ownership
- A more comprehensive background about corporate entities, incorporation and limited liability
- Understanding corporate liability designed for crimes and torts
- Getting to know more about wrongful and fraudulent trading and how to instantly detect it
- Understanding the formal requirements linked to incorporation
- Legal theories under the company law
- Basics of applying legal theories into your corporation
- Basics of the company law for stakeholders
- Major principles that continue to guide company law
- Learning more about shareholder agreements, articles of association and memorandum of association
Beneficiaries of Company Law Certification Program
Everyone who wishes to generate a better understanding about company law can conveniently take part in the company law certification program which is established and offered by Brainmeasures. It can work perfectly for you if you are part of a corporation and you are responsible in ensuring that everyone in the organization adheres to the legal rules and regulations that continue to govern this type of entity.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Company Law Certification Course
Your decision to complete a company law certification course can also benefit your career since it works in strengthening and widening your career opportunities. The certificate that you earn will serve as your ticket towards getting the following jobs:
- Company / Corporate Lawyer
- Corporate Legal Executive
- Corporate and Security Legal Secretary
- Business and Legal Affairs Administrator
- Corporate Legal Manager
Expected Salary for Company Law Certification Holders
Your successful completion of a company law certification course is also guaranteed to help you enjoy a higher pay. With your certificate around, working as a corporate legal manager and receive around $80,000 to $155,000 annually from it. It can also help you work as a company lawyer which gives you the chance to receive a salary between $65,000 and $170,000 every year.