Introduction to the Scope of Work of a Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
A certified financial planner (CFP) is someone who has received a professional certification designed for professional and expert financial planners mainly awarded by the Board of Standards for certified financial planners in the US. The certification may also be conferred by the Canadian Financial Planning Standards as well as the other 22 reputable organizations that are now affiliated with the Board of Financial Planning Standards. In order to receive a certificate in financial planning and work as an effective certified financial planner, it is essential for you to meet all the examination, ethics, experience and education requirements set by the state or the country where you are in. The educational requirements needed to become a CFP should cover vital areas in the field including general principles linked to financial planning and finance, employee benefits planning, insurance planning, estate, transfer and gift tax planning, federal and state income tax planning, securities and investment planning, estate planning, retirement planning and asset protection planning.
Fortunately, Brainmeasures is now around to offer a CFP practice course for free. This enables you to boost your chances of passing the test associated to the field and receive a CFP certification since it covers all areas required for you to become a more effective expert in financial planning. The good thing about this is that this course is available for free at Brainmeasures so becoming a more knowledgeable expert no longer requires you to pay a high price.
Brainmeasures CFP Practice Certification Course
The CFP certification course which is now introduced by Brainmeasures to the public allows you to enjoy a reference study material and practice test offered for free. This is extremely beneficial for you especially if you dream of understanding everything that you need to learn about becoming a certified financial planner. The CFP study guide included in this free CFP practice course contains all information that you need to understand about financial planning and any other areas related to it so passing the CFP practice test will no longer become a problem. The online practice test which also forms part of the program aims to assess your knowledge in the field so you will have a clearer idea if your background is already well-detailed. This is a huge help if you want to obtain higher chances of receiving a CFP certification.
Highlights of the CFP Practice Certification Course from Brainmeasures
The free CFP practice course available at Brainmeasures highlights the most essential aspects linked to financial planning as well as all the information needed for you to be able to effectively perform your function as a certified financial planner. Among the many things that you will learn from this free course which will definitely boost your probability of earning a CFP certification are the following:
- Major principles linked to financial planning
- Essential terms and concepts that you need to understand about financial planning
- Major roles and responsibilities that you need to undertake as a certified financial planner
- Basics of risk management and insurance planning
- Effective techniques that will transform you into one of the best financial planners at present
- Major reasons why a financial planner is needed
- Tools and techniques that you need to use if you want to become successful in the financial planning industry
- A more comprehensive background about employee benefits planning
- Basics of investment planning and its relationship to your responsibilities as a certified financial planner
- Educational, training and examination requirements that you need to fulfil to become certified in the field of financial planning
- Introduction to income tax planning and the major functions of this field
- Learning more about retirement planning
- A more comprehensive background about estate planning and the scope of this field
Beneficiaries of CFP Practice Certification Course
Enrolling in the free CFP practice course offered by Brainmeasures is definitely your ticket towards generating a more detailed background about your duties and responsibilities as a certified financial planner. The course is intended for those who have a strong desire to pass the CFP certification and work as an effective and certified financial planner, investment planner, financial planning consultant and any other professionals whose responsibilities are more focused on estate, retirement, employee benefits, income tax, risk management and insurance planning.
Job Opportunities after Completing a CFP Practice Certification Course
Finishing up the free CFP practice course which is available at Brainmeasures is proven to be really useful in significantly increasing your job prospects. The following are just few of the many jobs that will be introduced to you after successfully passing the CFP certification:
- Certified Financial Planner
- Financial Planning Consultant
- Financial Planning Manager
- Investment Planner
- Estate Planner
Expected Salary for CFP Certification Holders
Receiving a CFP certification can also help you obtain an even higher salary. After you pass the actual certification exam, you can start working as a financial planning consultant and enjoy a salary of approximately $52,000 to $128,000 yearly. Your received certification can also transform you into a certified financial planner and start enjoying a salary within the range of $82,000 to $163,000 annually.