What is Swimming?
Swimming refers to a water-based sports or activity which is capable of burning lots of calories. This is usually performed by a lot of individuals because aside from its effectiveness in eliminating a substantial amount of calories from one’s body, it is also easy on the joints and is capable of supporting your weight, boosting your cardiovascular fitness, building up your muscular endurance and strength and refreshing and cooling you especially during the summer season. Another great advantage of this activity is that it is safe to perform even after reaching an old age. If you want to become a real expert in swimming, then it is essential for you to familiarize yourself about the major strokes and styles that are now used by most swimmers. One of these is the breaststroke which primarily involves timing. It requires you to perform a stroke which enables your body to move up and down when gliding forward when you are in the water.
Another popular swimming stroke and style is the butterfly which is not usually recommended for beginners because it is quite difficult to perform. It requires a generous amount of strength and perfect timing. Backstroke is also another popular style and is recommended for beginners because it is easier to perform than the breaststroke and the butterfly. In order for you to properly do this stroke, you have to make sure that you move your arms using equal strength.
Brainmeasures Swimming Certification Program
The swimming certification program which is now accessible at Brainmeasures is ideal for you if you are one of those who wish to improve your proficiency in the field of swimming. One of the many things that you will surely enjoy about this swimming course from Brainmeasures is that it is extensive enough to help you in acquiring a more comprehensive knowledge of swimming. Enrolling in this specific online certification course gives you the opportunity to enjoy a comprehensive swimming training which can help you in fully understanding the scope of this activity, its history, the most common styles and strokes that are now used by swimmers at present, the benefits that you can get if you regularly perform this activity and the most effective techniques that will transform you into one of the most popular and effective swimmers in the industry at present. Receiving a swimming certificate from Brainmeasures is rewarding since it works in proving how proficient you are in this specific field.
Highlights of the Swimming Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The swimming certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures highlights the most essential aspects linked to the entire field. If you decide to enrol in this online certification course, then your chances of learning the following relevant topics will be higher:
- A more comprehensive overview about a swimmer in motion
- Understanding the major swimming styles and strokes at present including freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly
- Basics of Dryland training programs
- Understanding how the Dryland training program for young swimmers work
- Training your arms through dumbbell kickback, close-grip bench press and push-up
- Performing dumbbell biceps curl, barbell biceps curl and concentration curl to further improve the muscles in your arms
- Executing workouts for your shoulders such as T-exercise, forward and lateral dumbbell deltoid, raise bent over reverse dumbbell fly and scapular dip
- Performing external and internal rotation with tubing
- Basics of working out your chest through push-ups, medicine ball and feet elevated push-ups, barbell incline bench press and wheelbarrow
- Workout techniques to improve your abdominal muscles including hollow hold, Russian twist, cable crunch, flutter kicks, kneeling chop and physioball jackknife
- How to improve your back muscles through workout?
- Working out your back through lat pull-down, chin-up, pull-up and lumbar extension
- Basics of regularly performing the swimming activity to improve the muscles of your body
Beneficiaries of Swimming Certification Program
The swimming certification program which is now accessible at Brainmeasures can also be expected to work for you if you want to further improve the level of your understanding about how the swimming sport or activity is properly executed. It targets all aspiring swimmers, swimming instructors and anyone who wishes to be known as one of the most popular and expert athletes in the field of swimming.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Swimming Certification Course
Completing a swimming certification course can also help you out if you have a strong desire to increase the number of your career prospects. You can expect your certificate to help you in grabbing the following positions:
- Swimming Instructor
- Swimming Coach
- Swimming Consultant
- Swimming Specialist
- Certified Swimmer
Expected Salary for Swimming Certification Holders
Your decision to complete a swimming certification course can also do a lot of good when it comes to boosting the level of your salary. Your certificate will transform you into a certified and professional swimmer which will entitle you to receive at least $54,000 every year. If you decide to use your certificate to work as a swimming coach, then you can expect this profession to reward you with an average annual salary of $87,000.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.