Highlights of the Business Valuation Course by Brainmeasures
Brainmeasures Business Valuation Certification course covers a wide range of subjects that would certainly increase your awareness and skills in effectively carrying out the Business Valuation procedure. The Business Valuation Course by Brainmeasures has been designed in such a way that it clearly indicates and explains all the theories and approaches that makes it much easier to understand for you. The course is intended to enlighten in the following areas:
- Explains commonly used valuation methodologies, discounted cash flow valuation method, the price multiple valuation method and the liquidation valuation method.
- Gives an overview of financial statements, income statements, balance sheet and different types of financial statements.
- How to analyse historical financial problems with return on equity in Dupont analysis, on invested capital and segment analysis of multibusiness companies.
- How to forecast future performance, its length and forecasting sales, income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement with profit margins and turnover ratios.
- Discusses Discounted Cash Flow valuation (DCF), estimation of free cash flow and more on growth rate, advantages and disadvantages of DCF.
- Explains price multiple valuation and the types of price multiples.
- Discusses valuation and the cost of capital, financing decisions, company value and explains the required returns of debt and equity.
- Discusses small business and private company valuation, their business and price multiple valuation.
- Discusses the critical questions that business buyers and sellers need to enquire.