Highlights of the Android Hacker Certification Course by Brainmeasures
The Android Hacker Certification Course by Brainmeasures is a well-designed course and explains all its major elements in detail. Some of the major topics of this course are mentioned below:
- Introduces you to the Ecosystem, understanding Androids roots and stakeholders.
- Enables you to understand Androids security design and architecture.
- Discusses about rooting your device and understanding the partition layout, boot process, boot loaders.
- Reviews application security common issues, mobile security app, SIP client summary.
- Enables you to understand Androids attack surface, physical adjacency and third-party modifications.
- Explains the procedures to find vulnerabilities with Fuzz testing, fuzzing the android and fuzzing the USB attack.
- Explains Debugging and analyzing vulnerabilities and debugging codes.
- Discusses about exploiting user space software and memory corruption basics.
- Explains about return oriented programming and basics of ROP on ARM.
- How to hack and attack kernel, the Androids Linux kernel.
- How to attach the radio interface layer and introduces you to RIL.
- How to exploit mitigations, classifying mitigations and preventing data execution.
- How to deal with hardware attacks and interface with hardware devices.