AutoCAD 2010 and its Useful Features
AutoCAD 2010 is now one of the most admirable versions of AutoCAD, a software application primarily designed for computer aided design (CAD) and drafting. The AutoCAD 2010 version works effectively in dramatically improving the productivity of all its users. It comes with a lot of features that work in accelerating tasks and has easy to find and use commands. It also works effectively in training even the newest users of AutoCAD. AutoCAD 2010 gives you the opportunity to deal with all the most challenging designing and drafting issues with utmost convenience. It allows you to create all shapes using its free-form design tools while also reducing the time to perform any revisions. It works in connecting all components of your project with parametric drawing, sharing your unique ideas as PDF and allowing you to enjoy 3D printing. Here are just some of the many remarkable features and benefits of the AutoCAD 2010 version if you are planning to use it:
- Parametric Drawing
- Free-form Design Tools
- Enhanced PDF Support
- Easy to Author and Edit Dynamic Blocks
- Enhanced Autodesk Impression 3
- Improved Graphics Stability, Performance and Fidelity with the Help of GS Architectural Projects
- Temporary Graphics and Unified Precision
- Improved Layer Management Performance
- Inverse Xclip Designed for All Types of Reference Files
- Improved PDF Publishing
- Larger and Better Graphical Representations of Move, Rotate and
- Scale Gizmo
- Improved Ribbon Performance
Brainmeasures AutoCAD 2010 Certification Program
Learning everything about the AutoCAD 2010 CAD software is no longer impossible with the existence of the most reputable online certification and testing company called Brainmeasures since an AutoCAD 2010 certification course is now included among its many offers. The good thing about the AutoCAD 2010 course offered by Brainmeasures is that it comes with a reasonable price so you need not worry about having to spend too much in your attempt to get the most comprehensive and accurate AutoCAD 2010 training which is extremely useful in your profession. With the help of the AutoCAD 2010 certification course offered by Brainmeasures, you will be able to get a more comprehensive background about the procedures involved in properly using the AutoCAD LT 2010 version. You will become more familiar about the newly added and more improved features in the software and start using them to become more proficient in the design, engineering and architectural industry. Note that before you can receive your AutoCAD 2010 certificate, you will have to take the online AutoCAD exam which is part of the program offered by Brainmeasures and successfully pass it.
Highlights of the AutoCAD 2010 Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The AutoCAD 2010 certification program from Brainmeasures comes with the widest coverage so it is no longer surprising if you will come out as a real expert in the field of using the AutoCAD 2010 version after completing the certification course. Here is a glimpse of what Brainmeasures AutoCAD 2010 certification program offers:
- Introduction to AutoCAD 2010 and the procedures involved in using it
- Understanding the user interface and the default settings of the
- AutoCAD 2010 software
- Using the AutoCAD 2010 software to start drafting
- Basics of drafting lines using the software
- Drawing lines and objects with the help of Object Snap Tracking and
- Polar tracking
- Factors to consider before setting up your drawing including the drawing units and limits
- Understanding the major functions of layers and the basics of creating them
- A more comprehensive background about the most excellent construction commands in the AutoCAD 2010 software including the offset, fillet, trim, lengthen, extend, join, move, scale, rotate, array and copy commands
- Overview on blocks, their definition, procedures involved in creating them and how you can deal with them
- Basics of tool palette customization
- Different text and table styles
- Understanding the different types and styles of dimensions for your drawing
- How to plot your drawing using the AutoCAD 2010 software
Beneficiaries of the AutoCAD 2010 Certification Program
The AutoCAD 2010 certification course offered by Brainmeasures is primarily designed for anyone who wishes to become a regular user of the AutoCAD 2010 software. It aims to help individuals and professionals who are aiming to get the fundamental skills necessary in creating, editing and dimensioning drawings using AutoCAD 2010. You can expect the AutoCAD 2010 certification course to work even more perfectly for those who are in the design, drafting and engineering industry.
Job Opportunities after Completing an AutoCAD 2010 Certification Course
Being a holder of an AutoCAD 2010 certification course gives you the opportunity to access numerous jobs both offline and online and all you have to do is to regularly update yourself for any job opening. AutoCAD 2010 certification holders are effective in the following positions:
- AutoCAD Detailer
- AutoCAD Draftsman
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D Drafter
- AutoCAD Operator Designer
- Project Site Engineer
- Business Mapping Analyst
Expected Salary for AutoCAD 2010 Certification Holders
AutoCAD 2010 certification holders can expect to earn a more stable flow of income after different business organizations realize that they are certified in the field. If you are an AutoCAD 2010 certification holder and you have decided to work as a professional drafter, then you can expect your salary to be around $43,000 to $63,000 annually. Working as an AutoCAD operator also allows you to earn around $44,000 to $72,000 per year. If you decide to charge your clients hourly as an operator, then you can earn between $13 and $25 per hour.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.