AutoCAD 2011 Software Defined
AutoCAD is known as a software application which is used in drafting and in CAD or computer aided design and is capable of supporting 2D and 3D formats. It was first developed and released by Autodesk which was founded by John Walker. AutoCAD has numerous versions but one of its most popular versions is the AutoCAD 2011 which is now widely used by a lot of drafters and designers. It is one of the most powerful and feature-filled CAD software applications at present so it is no longer surprising why it has received so much popularity. If you want to get to know more about the AutoCAD 2011 software, then here is a list of some of its most useful features and remarkable benefits:
- Web Based Help System
- Newer and More Predefined Visual Styles
- Updated Parametric Constraints. The software comes with a new button called Infer Constraints found on its status bar which works in automatically creating constraints depending on your geometry.
- Secondary Grip Editing
- Newer and More Improved Transparency Property
- New Hatch Interface with More Enhanced Features
- New Surface Objects for 3D
- Fancier Splines
- 3D Object Snaps
- Materials Browser
- Navigation Bar
- Point Clouds
- New Context Sensitive Ribbon
- Improved 2D and 3D Functionality which allows effective object selection, visibility and creation
- 3D Modeling and Surfacing Features
Brainmeasures AutoCAD 2011 Certification Program
Mastering the procedures involved in using AutoCAD 2011 and taking advantage of all its new and improved features is now possible with the AutoCAD 2011 certification program offered by Brainmeasures. This AutoCAD 2011 course offered by Brainmeasures makes it a point to simplify even the most complex issues associated to drawing and designing when using the AutoCAD 2011 software. You can get a kind of AutoCAD 2011 training which covers all the aspects related to AutoCAD LT 2011 and its many useful features so effectively honing your skills and expertise in this field will never become impossible. The certificate that you will receive after completing the AutoCAD 2011 certification course and successfully passing the online AutoCAD exam which comes along with it can serve as a more reliable validation and representation of the level of your knowledge and skills in the field and this is a major help in significantly boosting your career in the design industry.
Highlights of the AutoCAD 2011 Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The comprehensive and well detailed nature of the AutoCAD 2011 certification program from Brainmeasures makes the act of enrolling in the program beneficial since it allows you to learn everything that you need to learn about the software. Brainmeasures AutoCAD 2011 certification program allows you to master the following topics and subject areas:
- Basics of AutoCAD
- Advancing your designing and drawing career through AutoCAD 2011 version
- Evaluating system requirements before installing the AutoCAD 2011 software into your PC unit
- Understanding all the features installed in the AutoCAD 2011 software including its opening screens, ribbons, status bar, navigator and the command window
- Properly using the keyboard to make all your AutoCAD projects successful
- Maintaining the tabs on the palettes
- Simply setting up your AutoCAD 2011 drawing projects
- Basics of drawing base plate and rectangles on the correct layers
- Closely scrutinizing your work with the help of zoom and plan
- Making effective modifications on the basic drawing/layout
- Effective tips in choosing your drawing units and scales
- Making sure that your borders are drawn correctly
- Building your layout in a paper space
- Basics of copying layouts and making changes in them
- Managing all the essential properties of your AutoCAD drawing projects
- Creating and manipulating layers
- How to effectively control precision when drawing using the AutoCAD 2011 software
- Understanding the coordinate system of AutoCAD
- Dealing with curves when drawing using AutoCAD
- Basics of commanding and selecting objects for your drawing
- Finding the perfect editing style for your drawings and layouts
- Choosing the most stylish texts
- A guide to drawing dimensions
- Effective creation and management of dimension styles and making some adjustments on the style settings
- How to draw on the internet using AutoCAD 2011
- Using the AutoCAD 2011 software for your 3D projects
Beneficiaries of the AutoCAD 2011 Certification Program
The AutoCAD 2011 certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures is a huge help for individuals and professionals who want to improve their career in the design, drafting and drawing industry. This certification program is primarily designed for civil, electrical and mechanical engineers, HCAV designers, interior decorators, architects and any other individuals and engineering professionals who want to start to use more advanced drafting and design tools to make all their tasks easier.
Job Opportunities after Completing an AutoCAD 2011 Certification Course
There are plenty of jobs available for holders of AutoCAD 2011 certification so you have a hundred percent assurance that you have a brighter career after you complete the certification course. The following are just few of the many jobs that you can access after you become an AutoCAD 2011 certification holder:
- AutoCAD Technician
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- HVAC Draftsman
- Access Control Systems Designer
- Engineering Systems Project Manager
- AutoCAD Electrical Designer
Expected Salary for AutoCAD 2011 Certification Holders
Earning an AutoCAD 2011 certification is a huge help when it comes to advancing your career and in ensuring that you receive more stable salary offers once you start applying for a job. If you use your AutoCAD 2011 certification to hold an AutoCAD technician position, then you can expect this to let you earn an average annual salary of $44,000. Working as an AutoCAD specialist also gives you the opportunity to earn within the range of $51,000 to $79,000 annually. You can further increase this salary after boosting the level of your experience.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.