What is Telephone Sales?
Telephone sales refer to the act of selling or marketing your products and services over the phone. It is considered by a lot of experts as a more responsible and productive method when it comes to selling. It is because instead of wasting their fuel and time visiting to present or potential customers, sales people will just have to contact them using their telephone. It is also beneficial because it is one of the most inexpensive forms of selling. It uses the least natural resources, allows you to save on fuel and reduces your travel expenses. It is also possible for you to earn billions of dollars of sales for your products and services without having to come into close or personal contact with your buyers. If you want to become a certified professional when it comes to selling over the phone, then it is advisable for you to carefully plan all your calls to ensure that you capture the attention of your target just by listening to your voice. Here are some factors that you need to consider before calling your prospects to guarantee that your calls will result to closing a profitable sales deal not a hung-up:
- Your physical location
- Frame of mind
- Clear objectives
- Prospect research
- Structure of your calls
- Potential objections and your possible responses
- Telephone sales techniques
Brainmeasures Telephone Sales Certification Program
Enrolling in the telephone sales certification program offered by Brainmeasures is your ticket towards understanding everything related to telephone sales. With the telephone sales course from Brainmeasures, it will be easier for you to understand all the techniques involved in closing sales even if you only get to talk to your prospects over the phone and not meet them personally. The certification course comes with a highly commendable and comprehensive telephone sales training which is enough to help you master all telephone sales techniques as well as the procedures involved in structuring and preparing for your calls. It improves your skills in talking over the phone with a friendlier and more conversational voice, thereby increasing your chances of capturing the attention of your prospects within just three seconds. Completing your telephone sales certification course and receiving your certificate in this field is indeed a huge help in yielding higher sales while reducing the level of your stress when it comes to selling over the phone.
Highlights of the Telephone Sales Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Taking the telephone sales certification program offered by Brainmeasures is a major help when it comes to honing your telephone sales skills and ability. Completing the Brainmeasures telephone sales certification course will allow you to become more confident about your ability to talk to your prospects over the line with an aim of selling your products. It offers in-depth information about the following:
- Establishing a stronger foundation for your telephone sales to increase your chances of achieving success
- Conducting a research about your prospects to guarantee a more meaningful telephone conversation
- Dealing with all the aversions that you may encounter when conducting sales calls
- Opening up an effortless sales conversation
- Effectively answering the questions of your prospects
- Improving your listening and comprehension skills
- How to execute powerful and captivating presentations even without personally meeting your prospects?
- Dealing with the objections of your target customers
- Significantly boosting your sales through selling over the phone
- Improving your earnings with the help of behavioral selling
- Improving the level of your motivation to further increase your chances of closing a more profitable sales deal
- Techniques that you can use in sounding like a professional when talking over the phone
- Phrases that you should avoid using when talking to your prospects
- Actions that are effective in promoting phone-sales success
Beneficiaries of the Telephone Sales Certification Program
The telephone sales certification program offered by Brainmeasures can benefit individuals who have telephone-based relationships with clients and want to enhance and organize their skills in telephone sales within the quickest possible time. Despite the fact that the certification course primarily targets sales people, it is also useful for those who are working in the customer support or service department of an organization. It is most suitable for external and internal staff that regularly makes calls to prospects or customers with an aim of closing profitable sales deals.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Telephone Sales Certification Course
After completing a telephone sales certification course, it will be easier for you to access different types of jobs in the sales industry. You can use your telephone sales certification to work in the following positions:
- Telephone Sales Executive
- Telephone Sales Advisor
- Internal Telephone Sales Negotiator
- Telephone Sales Account Manager
- Telephone Sales Representative
- Telephone Technical Support / Customer Service
Expected Salary for Telephone Sales Certification Holders
Successfully completing a telephone sales certification course is truly rewarding considering the fact that it allows you to earn a substantial flow of income. If you work as a telephone sales representative, then your earnings can go from $44,000 to $84,000 annually. Working as a telephone sales manager allows you to earn within the range of $46,000 to $148,000 per year. If you decide to work as a telephone sales executive, then you can expect to enjoy an average annual salary of $78,000.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.