What is Google Earth?
Google Earth is known as a geographical, map and virtual globe information program created by Keyhole, Inc. and acquired by Google in the year 2004. It was originally named as EarthViewer 3D which is capable of mapping out the Earth by superimposing images acquired from aerial photography, GIS 3D globe and satellite imagery. This program is now available under three various licenses. These are Google Earth which is known as a free version which comes with limited functions, Google Earth Plus which comes with additional and more useful features and Google Earth Pro which is primarily designed for use commercially and requires annual payment. The program is capable of offering 3D images of buildings and terrains located in various parts of the Earth’s surface. It also takes advantage of DEM or digital elevation model data that are collected by the Shuttle Radar Topography Mission of NASA. It allows you to see the entire Earth in three different dimensions. It is also a huge help in exploring and placing location bookmarks on Mars and the moon and in getting directions using essential variables like cities, street names and establishments while also functioning as a source of information relevant to a user’s location. Among the most useful features installed in Google Earth are the following:
- Panoramo and Wikipedia Integration
- Featured Planes including Cirrus SR-22 and F-16 Fighting Falcon
- Street View
- Flight Simulator
- Sky Mode
- Historical Imagery
- Water and Ocean Feature
Brainmeasures Google Earth Certification Program
Gathering all the information that you need to become an expert in using Google Earth is now possible by enrolling in the Google Earth certification program offered by Brainmeasures. With the help of this Google Earth course, you will get to know more about all the functions of Google Earth as well as all of its useful features. The certification course provides a highly comprehensive Google Earth training which is sure to hone your knowledge and skills about the program so coming out as an expert user of the program will never become impossible. As soon as you complete the Google Earth certification course and finally receive your certificate in this field, you will become a certified professional when it comes to using the program and you can start providing your skills, knowledge and expertise in the field for a fee.
Highlights of the Google Earth Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The Google Earth certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is your ticket towards completely understanding the Google Earth program. Brainmeasures Google Earth certification course covers the following vital topics that are related to Google Earth:
- Introduction to using Google Earth
- Viewing the Earth in accordance to what Google shows
- Finding places, things and businesses with the help of Google Earth
- Making some adjustments on the way you view the world
- Customizing your Google Earth program in order for it to perfectly meet your requirements
- Basics of fine-tuning Google Earth
- Adding points of interests and layers into the program
- Working as a cyber tourist
- How to mingle with the online community with the help of your personalized Google Earth program?
- Effectively importing images and data
- Taking advantage of all the advanced features installed in Google
- Earth including the Google SketchUp
- Effectively designing Google SketchUp
- Building polygons and any other complex structures into the program
- Best places to visit to obtain coordinates
- Learning some of the most reliable sources of essential data files
- Tools that you can use in making the most out of Google Earth and in improving its functionality
- Understanding the default contents of the entire layers pane
- Understanding the longitudes and latitudes of some of the major landmarks in a specific location
Beneficiaries of the Google Earth Certification Program
The Google Earth certification program which is now offered by Brainmeasures is capable of benefiting anyone who is greatly interested about mastering the Google Earth program. It is extremely beneficial for a wide range of individuals and professionals who would like to take advantage of Google Earth and start making the most out of its ability to act as extremely powerful communication tool and offer information about essential locations and places especially if they visit a foreign destination.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Google Earth Certification Course
Enrolling in a Google Earth certification course and completing it is a huge help especially if you strongly desire to make some positive changes in your career. As a Google Earth certification holder, expect the following positions to become immediately available for you:
- Geo-marketing Head
- Geospatial Database Developer
- Google Earth Specialist
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Engineer
- Technical Geospatial Solutions Engineer
- Google Earth Product Marketing Manager
Expected Salary for Google Earth Certification Holders
Completing a Google Earth certification course is also beneficial in the sense that this will allow you to boost the level of your income. If you are already a Google Earth certification holder, then you can expect to start working as a geospatial database developer which will let you earn around $47,000 to $89,000 per year. You can also work as a GIS engineer which usually offers an annual salary of $61,000 to $85,000. If you work as a geo-marketing head, then you can expect this profession to offer you a salary of around $75,000 to $145,000 yearly.
We Guarantee Brainmeasures Certifications Are Just Worth
Brainmeasures is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Brainmeasures is a leading online skill testing company. Our certifications are acknowledged by employers worldwide. Reason behind this trust is our world class testing standards. Brainmeasures offers skills tests in over 1200 varied fields and over 100 professionally developed courses and certification programs.
- Certification tests are developed by experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
- Each test goes under four rounds of proofreading to make it 100% error free.
- All tests developed are first taken by experts who judge its standards and then give their feedback.
- Tests are developed to check actual understanding of candidate’s knowledge of the subject and not mere on basis on difficulty level.
- While developing each test this fact is considered that what is the motive and purpose of testing.
- Each test developed checks complete knowledge of the test taker on that particular subject.
- Complete testing is so designed that a candidate has to finish the test within given time frame thus ruling out chances of using unfair means.
- Our Certifications determine the performance capability of an individual critical to the job.
- Minimum standard of achievement is set by subject matter experts All certifications are updated regularly to include latest additions to the field.