What is Respiratory System?
Respiratory system or otherwise referred to as ventilatory system refers to an organism’s biological system which introduces respiratory gases to the interior parts of their body and performs gas exchanges. The anatomical features of a human’s respiratory system include respiratory muscles, lungs and airways and some of the most essential molecules of carbon dioxide and oxygen that are exchanged passively with the help of diffusion between the blood and gaseous external environment. The gas exchanges usually take place in the lung’s alveolar region. The pathways through which the gases or the air passes through include the nostrils, nasopharynx, oral pharynx, trachea, glottis, right and left bronchi, bronchioles and alveoli. It should be noted, however, that there are certain diseases and factors that may have a negative impact on your respiratory system. Among the many diseases that you will encounter from the improper functioning of your respiratory system are the following:
- Lung Cancer
- Pneumonia and Tuberculosis
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Brainmeasures Respiratory Certification Program
If you want to master everything which is related to the human respiratory system, then it is advisable for you to take part in the respiratory certification program which is now among the many offers of Brainmeasures. The respiratory course offered by Brainmeasures makes it easier for you to understand everything about the respiratory system including its major components and the specific pathways where air smoothly passes through, thereby preventing any difficulty when it comes to breathing. This respiratory certification course from Brainmeasures also provides a kind of online training which simplifies the major and complex components related to the field. It offers information about all the respiratory diseases that one may encounter and the specific medical solutions and procedures that you can use to deal with all these. By taking part in this certification course, you will be able to master all the things that you need to know about the human respiratory system and improve your skills when it comes to providing your assistance to anyone who is experiencing respiratory problems. As soon as you receive your respiratory certificate from Brainmeasures, you will be able to start showing the entire industry that you are an expert when it comes to handling cases related to respiratory health.
Highlights of the Respiratory Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Mastering the human respiratory system is now greatly possible with the presence of the respiratory certification program from Brainmeasures. With the help of this respiratory certification course, you will get the chance to improve the level of your knowledge about the following:
- Understanding the anatomy and the major functions of the human respiratory system
- Respiratory system design
- Morphology of your respiratory system’s upper airways and lower airways
- Learning the major components and functions of your nose, trachea and its stem, bronchi and pharynx
- Familiarizing yourself about the structural design of your airway tree
- Effectively controlling your breathing
- How chemoreceptors, lung and muscle receptors and central and peripheral chemoreceptors work?
- Certain variations when it comes to breathing
- Vital mechanics when it comes to breathing
- Understanding the major roles of your muscles
- How gas exchanges take place?
- Basics of transporting oxygen and carbon dioxide into your respiratory system
- Understanding some of the most common infectious respiratory system diseases including common cold, infections, tonsillitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, sore throat, infectious bronchitis, influenza, bronchiolitis, whooping cough and pneumonia
- Dealing with the disorders that your upper airways might face including snoring and sleep apnea
- Effective treatments for bronchial and lung diseases including chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pulmonary emphysema and lung congestion
- Understanding the different types of respiratory therapy
- Major approaches used in evaluating and treating respiratory problems
Beneficiaries of the Respiratory Certification Program
The respiratory certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures aims to help anyone who aims to master everything which is related to the human respiratory system. It is a huge help for healthcare professionals including junior doctors, physiotherapists, nurses and any other healthcare provider who wish to specialize in respiratory health and in providing the best medical care and attention to those who are dealing with respiratory diseases.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Respiratory Certification Course
Enrolling in a respiratory certification course and completing it is a major help when attempting to increase the number of jobs that will become available for you in the health care industry. The following are just few of the many jobs that will perfectly suit the skills, knowledge and expertise of respiratory certification holders:
- Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Respiratory Therapist
- Respiratory Case Coordinator
- Respiratory Therapy Supervisor
- Respiratory Case Manager
Expected Salary for Respiratory Certification Holders
Receiving a more stable flow of income is also possible after you successfully complete your respiratory certification course. Your respiratory certification is a major help in becoming a respiratory case coordinator which will let you receive an average annual salary of $81,000. You can also work as a respiratory therapy supervisor which gives you the opportunity to receive around $55,000 to $79,000 per year. Working as a respiratory case manager is also very rewarding since it will let you receive an annual salary within the range of $67,000 to $98,000.