What is Parallel Computing?
Parallel computing refers to a specific form of computation wherein numerous calculations are simultaneously carried out and operate under the principle that huge programs can be easily divided into smaller ones in order for you to easily and concurrently solve them. Parallel computing comes in various forms, all of which are extremely beneficial to users. These forms include task parallelism, data parallelism, instruction level parallelism and bit-level parallelism. Parallel computing has been used for a lot of years already. Its main use is in the field of high-performance computing and its popularity have grown even more during the recent years because of the physical constraints that prevent frequency scaling. It has also turned out as the most dominant paradigm in the field of computer architecture due to the great concern for heat generation and power consumption by computers. It is used primarily in the multi-core processors form.
If you are thinking of using parallel computers, then be aware that these are roughly classified based on the specific level where the hardware along with multiprocessor and multi-core computers supports parallelism. Note that these also come with multiple and fully functional processing components and elements so you can expect them to perform their functions in a faster and more effective manner. Parallel computers are usually used along with traditional processors because this move is effective in accelerating certain tasks.
Brainmeasures Parallel Computing Certification Program
If you dream of becoming one of the most renowned experts in the field of parallel computing, then you should consider participating in the highly commendable parallel computing certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures. The parallel computing course at Brainmeasures is a huge help when it comes to fully understanding how to practically and accurately use parallel computer systems including its system software, high performance architecture, programming tools and systems as well as its most useful applications. The kind of parallel computing training that you can expect to receive from this certification course is wide enough that you will be able to learn all the essential aspects linked to high-end parallel computing. You will be able to gather all the relevant information about the effectiveness of parallel computing, its benefits and its major functions. As soon as you receive your parallel computing certificate from Brainmeasures, you can start competing with the other experts in the field and showing the whole industry that you have what it takes to become an efficient parallel computing expert.
Highlights of the Parallel Computing Certification Program from Brainmeasures
The parallel computing certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is proven to have the widest coverage so fully understanding everything about this field is no longer impossible. With the help of the Brainmeasures parallel computing certification course, you can expect to come out as an expert in the following topics related to parallel computing:
- Understanding the major components of the parallel computing hardware
- Parallel computing software, algorithms and applications
- The science of parallel computation and the basic architectures of parallel computers
- Understanding the major components of parallel computers including the memory and the CPU
- Basics of CPU parallelism
- Finding the most excellent support for various programming models
- Certain factors and things that you need to consider when performing parallel programming including hybrid systems, distributed and shared memory and memory hierarchy
- Styles for parallel computing implementation
- Improving the performance of parallel computing
- Application issues that you may encounter when implementing parallel computing
- Taking advantage of parallel computing in the field of computational fluid dynamics
- Major roles played by high performance parallel computing
- Using parallel computing in the energy and environment industry
- Most common parallel computational problems that you may encounter and how you can deal with them
- Parallel algorithms designed for data mining and discovering associations
- Understanding the major framework for computational processing pipeline
- Choosing the best parallel program technology
- Getting familiar with parallel object-oriented libraries
Beneficiaries of the Parallel Computing Certification Program
The parallel computing certification program which you can now access at Brainmeasures is proven to be extremely useful to a wide range of professionals and individuals. It is most beneficial for computational finance professionals, researchers, IT administrators and professionals, scientists, engineers and any other individuals and professionals who have heavy computing needs and who wish to start evaluating parallel computing potential, introduce the entire parallel computing technology into their business organizations and implement and develop parallel applications.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Parallel Computing Certification Course
Because of the proven benefits of parallel computing, it is greatly possible that various business organizations will start to seek your skills and expertise in the field as soon as you successfully accomplish your parallel computing certification course. With the help of your parallel computing certification, you will be able to increase your chances of getting the following positions:
- Parallel Programming Tools Expert
- Parallel Computing Applications Engineer
- High Performance Parallel Computing Consultant
- Software Development Infrastructure Engineer
- Parallel Computing Developer
- Parallel Computing System Administrator
Expected Salary for Parallel Computing Certification Holders
Deciding to take part in a highly reliable parallel computing certification course and completing it can also help you increase the level of your salary. You can use your parallel computing certification to work as a parallel computing system administrator which can help you receive at least $47,000 per year. You may also work as a parallel computing applications engineer which is effective in increasing the level of your annual salary to $85,000. If you work as a parallel computing developer, then expect this profession to let you receive around $97,000 to $137,000 per year.