What is Consumer Law?
Consumer law mainly comprises of laws and organizations that are primarily designed to guarantee consumer rights, fair trade competition and truthful and free flow of information within the marketplace. This branch of law is mainly designed to help make sure that various business organizations are prevented from engaging in fraudulent activities and performing unfair practices with an aim of generating a higher advantage over their competitors. It also aims to offer additional protection to those who are incapable of taking care of themselves especially the weak ones. It is also known as one of the best governmental regulation forms that strongly aim to protect consumer rights. This specific field of law also aims to offer consumers the formal legal ways to obtain reparations for any damages triggered by receiving faulty products. It covers various topics including quality standards, warranties, different types of contracts and consumer privacy.
One of the major objectives of consumer law is to make sure that the rights of consumers are clearly spelled out while also ensuring that different business organizations selling products and services are fully aware about their legal responsibilities to their consumers. Consumer law also covers product safety and labeling. It makes sure that all products undergo safety procedures and tests and stick to the most basic standards linked to safety. Other broad topics tackled in this field of law are consumer credit, return policies and service agreements.
Brainmeasures Consumer Law Certification Program
If you have a strong aim to obtain a deeper and clearer background about consumer law, then the leading online certification provider called Brainmeasures can definitely help you out through its well-established consumer law certification program. One of the most remarkable qualities of this program is its high level of accuracy. Deciding to take part in this program allows you to enjoy a consumer law training which is guaranteed to help you completely understand even the complexities of consumer law, the most basic consumer rights, the different aspects that are now covered by this field of law, how different business organizations are governed by it and making sure that your business continues to offer products and services to consumers by strictly adhering to the law and protecting their rights. With the help of this program, you will get the chance to receive a consumer law certificate which will allow you to confidently show to the industry that you are skilful and knowledgeable in this specific field.
Highlights of the Consumer Law Certification Program from Brainmeasures
Learning everything about consumer law is a great possibility if you enrol in the consumer law certification program offered by Brainmeasures. The comprehensiveness of this consumer law certification program increases your chances of fully understanding the following:
- Introduction to consumer and commercial law
- Understanding the different aspects linked to properties, guarantees and securities
- A more comprehensive overview about both non-possessory and possessory security
- Understanding the contracts of guarantee
- Different types of authority
- A more comprehensive overview about agency without actual agreement
- Basics of agency relationships
- Understanding limitations under consumer law
- Getting to know more about mergers and elections
- Strengthening your background about agents and third-parties
- Duties and rights of agents
- Basics of terminating an agency
- Getting a more comprehensive background about the Commercial Agents Regulations of 1993
- Basics of legally selling goods
- Understanding the different types of transactions and the major types of goods
- Legally setting prices
- Basics of legally delivering goods and receiving payments
- Risks and frustrations linked to dealing with non-existent goods
- Understanding the global or international selling of goods
- A more comprehensive understanding about the matrix of contracts associated to international trade
- Getting to know more about payments and the most legal payment instruments including cash, funds transfers and payments cards
- Regulations linked to payment services
- Basics of consumer rights and protection
Beneficiaries of Consumer Law Certification Program
The consumer law certification program which is now available at Brainmeasures aims to help anyone who wishes to obtain a more comprehensive understanding about consumer law. It helps business owners, managers, directors, executives, legal officers and advisers and any other professionals who are more concerned about ensuring that various consumers are satisfied with the products and services that they receive while also protecting their consumer rights.
Job Opportunities after Completing a Consumer Law Certification Course
Your chances of accessing numerous positions in a business organization are also increased after successfully completing a consumer law certification course. It allows you to conveniently access the following positions:
- Consumer Protection Lawyer
- Consumer Finance Litigation Associate
- Consumer Policy Compliance Analyst
- Consumer Contract Lawyer
- Consumer Law Consultant
Expected Salary for Consumer Law Certification Holders
Deciding to receive a consumer law certification also works in significantly boosting the amount of your salary. With the help of your certificate, you can easily work as a consumer policy compliance analyst and enjoy a salary of at least $65,000 yearly. Working as a consumer protection lawyer is also financially rewarding since it allows you to enjoy around $75,000 to $136,000 annually.